If there were a way to improve your physical health right now – today – you’d probably want to know how, wouldn’t you?
Good news! You can!
When you literally take the first step, you are moving toward the energy, appearance, and healthy body you desire. A lot of people say, “I can’t even run a mile.” That may be true on your first day. But it doesn’t matter. Run. Walk. Run-walk. Ride your bike. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. On day one, just go out and do something – anything. Then, you’ll be amazed at how you also begin to elevate your emotional state, strengthen your relationships, and enrich your spiritual connections.
You will notice that you:
- Enjoy a greater abundance of energy
- Look forward to exercising more regularly
- Want to take care of your health (i.e., dental and physical exams)
- Appreciate that your health is not a burden on anyone
- Inspire other with your improved body and physical appearance
5 Suggestions for Taking Action:
- Choose a form of exercise (walk, run, bike, etc.) for 10 minutes 3-5 times per week. Gradually add minutes every week.
- Schedule a physical or dental appointment. If you schedule it and write it on your calendar, you’ll be more likely to go.
- Join a gym. If you are uncomfortable going to a gym, get a DVD to follow at home.
- Hire a personal trainer. Again, if you are uncomfortable going to a gym, there are many personal trainers who will come to your house.
- Keep a Success Log of each step you take towards improving your physical health.