Shoreditch Personal Trainer – Personal training with former British natural bodybuilding vice-champion. I remember year ago when going out to get a good pair of pants was a chore. It was not such a big deal until one day a sales lady in a popular department store responded my call to show me where I could find the right size pants in the store. And even now, I remember her exact words as if she spoke them yesterday- “The way I see you, you need to go to the boys section”, she said. To tell you that, that hurt is an understatement. I was crushed! There I was, a grown man with a wife and children, being told by some girl to go to the boys section. But that was many year ago, I have no difficulties now finding the right size pants.
But this is not about me, it is about you and about Sean Nalewanyj and his “No-fail” system- The Muscle Gain Truth, that will take you from where you are and work you to the gorgeous body that you so much desire, and all you have to bring is the determination and focus that he so much stresses.
But who is Sean Nalewanyj? Sean is a Natural Bodybuilding and Fitness Expert and an E-Book Author. He comes from a humble or even dishonorable fitness background. He has been there and felt the shame and humiliation that often comes from having a wimpy, scrawny, unimpressive body and has developed what he calls a “No-fail” system for muscle gain.
Notice it say “system”. Muscle Gain Truth is a system comprising of several modules. There is:
1. The 26 week workout guide that outlines the exact pattern of days to spend in workouts, together with the repetitions and steps involved.
2. Next is the video data base that teaches proper form to avoid injuries and boost effectiveness.
3. Module 3 is the “Take The Guesswork Out Of Your Diet!” This module focuses on your nutrition. It consists of 12 week long, 9 meals plan the starts with 2000 calories and works you up to 6000 calories. This module answers thewhat and when questions of your meal plan.
4. Then is the Muscle Gain Truth Progress Tracker 6000 is the core of this module and helps you to keep a tab on every little aspect of your fitness progress.
5. This module is like a personal qestion session. “My Personal Trainer” is the module that is designed to answer some of your question and if there are any that My Personal Trainer can not answer, you would be pleased to know that Sean would personally respond to them.
Muscle Gain Truth is a well thought out system that anticipates the needs and aspirations of anyone who desires to gain muscle and created systems to achieve just that.
My only fear about this system is that the 266 page E-book might scare some who would otherwise benefit from the Muscle Gain Truth …